For men only > Today's style-conscious male is starting to clean up
Spcial coollaboration: Dan Trepanier
Take a look around... men all over are starting to embrace a cleaner, dandier, well-groomed look. The coolest guy in your office is no longer the rebellious slacker who dresses sloppy and “doesn't care”. Instead, he’s now the best dressed and mostput-together. He wears a two or three-piece suit with a pocket square and he stands tall with a neatly groomed face.
This wide-scale change of opinion in the ideal male image (which is traditionally very slow and gradual) is due to a combination of factors:
1. A changing culture in menswear spurred by economic confidence, a new age of sharing opinions and resources, a quick-turnaround retail environment that supports and drives trends, and a world of customizable goods.
2. The influence of cleanly-groomed classic style icons, along with the male desire for timelessness.
3. A new generation of male “Influencers” in the media - movies stars, musicians, artists, athletes, etc. -who are cleanly groomed and use facial hair as an accessory.
4. The modern landscape of internet style icons, who often use facial hair as part of their persona.
6. A new breed of more versatile, masculine and approachable menswear designers.
|Spas||Care & Make-up||Health||For Men||Glossaries||Various|
|Intro||Face (care) Make-up Body Hair Endless Youth Mother & Baby Corner Suncare Essentials And more... New products Spot A HairdresserMake-up Artist Directory||Healthy Diet Watching your figure Relaxation||Intro New products||All about...||Phytotherapy All Natural Fashion Perfume Jewelry & accessories And more... What is your style?|
Care & Make-up