It is not too late to fight cellulite and be radiant from head to toe this summer. Think Clarins Body Fit - your anti-cellulite coach.
Spa Cuisine... It's not just carrots anymore.
Loose weight, feel good, be happy!
Today's spa cuisine is as multi-disciplined as any of the culinary arts – and as varied as a spa treatment menu. The best of spa cuisine says that you care about health.
- Lose weight! Find the diet that's right for you!
- Test your diet! A little quiz to find out if your diet is doing you good
- The Mediterranean Diet: Diet or Lifestyle?
- 3 reasons resolving to lose weight is a terrible idea
- Get Your Winter Tune-Up… CITRUS-ize Your Body!
- If you want to tan… Make some enjoyable changes in your eating habits…
- Healthy Diet, Healthy Nails
- Are you immunized against winter illnesses? As soon as the cold arrives, our body demands an increase in nutrients. What are they? Did you know that your digestive system is the most important part of your body's natural defense system?
- Green tea, the fat burner
- Make a Perfect Start for Your Year and Your Morning + The Southside of Morocco Smoothie Recipe
- The Power Of Oats and the importance of breakfast
- Eating healthy on vacation
- Take almonds to heart this february
- Eat healthy - To keep you on track, here are some everyday tips from Molly Sims
- Talking about nuts to fight prostate cancer
- Watermelon: A Healthy Treat that’s Fun to Eat!
- No! Potato won't make you fat!
- Grapefruit, Ginger and Fennel Booster
- Orange, Sweet Potato and Spinach Booster
- Chocolate Almond Banana Protein Shake
The Vitamin Files
Your skin needs vitamins A, B, C, E and K as well as trace elements such as zinc, manganese, calcium and magnesium. Add some vitamins to your grocery basket.
- Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen which reduces the effects of aging
- Vitamin A contains beta-carotene to maintain tissue
- Vitamin E is important for maintaining healthy skin
- Vitamin B plays a reparative role
- Vitamin D acts on our skin like the benefits of sunshine
- Vitamin F helps fight eczema
- as well as vitamins K, T and U which, while they don't play a direct role in beautiful skin, do provide overall benefits to our bodies
- Where can you find Omega-3 fatty acids?
Fill up like an athlete with Catherine Naulleau, sport nutritionnist for the Olympic Committee
Keep moving and eat better with Stéphanie Bureau, nutritionnist
|Spas||Care & Make-up||Health||For Men||Glossaries||Various|
|Intro||Face (care) Make-up Body Hair Endless Youth Mother & Baby Corner Suncare Essentials And more... New products Spot A HairdresserMake-up Artist Directory||Healthy Diet Watching your figure Relaxation||Intro New products||All about...||Phytotherapy All Natural Fashion Perfume Jewelry & accessories And more... What is your style?|
Care & Make-up