In small pots are hiding the greatest treasures of beauty... The mission of SOTHYS? To unveil them in the open and offer you the SECRET of youth.
Contrary to popular belief it's not in August, the hottest month of the year, that the sun's rays are most harmful. It is rather towards the end of June, around the time of the summer solstice, that the sun hits the boiling point… so to speak.
It's time to return to a glowing look and attitude with sunless tanners
Little tips from Jacline for mature skin
Choose protection suited to your solar skin type
(also called your phototype)
Certain substances or medication (e.g. antibiotics or anti-diabetics) increase photosensitivity (i.e. make your skin more sensitive to UV rays).
Sea or mountain
The sun our skin receives depends on six main factors
Skin Types: Pigment and Ability to Tan
Ultraviolet radiation from sunlight affects everybody's skin to some extent, but the skin's response varies widely from person to person.
Some myths leave a lasting impression.
Test your knowledge to see if you’re ready to face the sun without reddening!
True or false?
- All sunscreens are created equal.
- I don’t need to apply sunscreen on a cloudy day.
- A sunburn leaves no damage on the skin.
- I am under the parasol, I don’t need to apply sunscreen.
- The higher the SPF, the less I have to reapply my sunscreen.
- I don't apply sunscreen on my face because sun dry out my pimples.
- When I have a tan, I don't need to apply sunscreen because my skin is already protected.
|Spas||Care & Make-up||Health||For Men||Glossaries||Various|
|Intro||Face (care) Make-up Body Hair Endless Youth Mother & Baby Corner Suncare Essentials And more... New products Spot A HairdresserMake-up Artist Directory||Healthy Diet Watching your figure Relaxation||Intro New products||All about...||Phytotherapy All Natural Fashion Perfume Jewelry & accessories And more... What is your style?|
Care & Make-up