Masks for a radiant complexion
by Michèle Serre
Revitalizing banana facial mask
- Mash a banana and spread the pulp on your face. Leave in place for 15 minutes, then massage gently, rolling the pulp over your skin.
- Rinse and apply toning lotion.
Brewer's yeast mask for a radiant complexion
- Mix together 3 or 4 teaspoonfuls of brewer’s yeast (available in health food stores) with a little water to form a smooth creamy paste.
- Apply to skin that has been thoroughly cleansed and leave in place for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with fresh water.
- This mask will revitalize your complexion and give you a happy face.
|Care & Make-up
|Face (care) Make-up Body Hair Endless Youth Mother & Baby Corner Suncare Essentials And more... New products Spot A HairdresserMake-up Artist Directory
|Healthy Diet Watching your figure Relaxation
|Intro New products
|Phytotherapy All Natural Fashion Perfume Jewelry & accessories And more... What is your style?
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2024. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Care & Make-up